Sources of Information

Please find below some links to useful websites:

Speech and language therapy professional websites

All speech and language therapists should be registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council and the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists

Speech and language therapy resources

ICAN’s Talking Point for information on children’s communication